Replace damaged surface skin cells
Change to a better version of your skin.
A laser works by emitting a wave length of high energy light, which when focused on a certain skin condition, will create heat & destroy diseased cells.
What is CO2 laser?
Various lasers are available that are differentiated by a medium that amplifies the light of a particular wavelength.
Here, the active laser medium is co2 and it produces a specific wavelength of light in the infrared spectrum (10,600nm)
Best Only From Dr Sajjas
How does Fractional CO2 Laser work?
The laser beam penetrates the top skin layers reaching into dermis. It creates tiny microscopic areas of thermal damage that stimulate new collagen production and replace damaged surface skin cells with new epidermal cells. This fractional treatment gives faster healing
What conditions are
Treated by Fractional CO2 Laser?
Facial lines & wrinkles
Surgical and acne scars
Keloids and hypertrophic scars
Sun damage & moles
Raised birth masks
Viral warts & Melasma
Skin pigmentation associated with photo ageing
Get to know What
What care should you be taking before and after treatment?
- Before treatment, patient needs to remove make up wash face with soap and water.
- An anesthetic cream will be applied prior to the treatment area for 30-40 minutes.
- After treatment, treated skin may have mild redness and swelling which usually resolves within 2-3 days.
- Flaking of skin may be seen for 3-14 days as new cells replace the old disease tissue. Diligent application of moisturizer will help with this.
- Sun protection with protective clothing and sunscreen is recommended after treatment.
Why choose Dr. Sajja’s for CO2 Rejuvenation?
DR. SAJJA’S skin and laser clinic have introduced this revolutionary innovative technique in this region and the treatment is alone by the most experienced and qualified therapists. Get the best CO2 Rejuvenation treatment in Tirupati only from Dr.Sajjas.
What Patients Say..
Read our blog to learn more about the most recent medical and cosmetic procedures from Dermatologists Dr. Prakash Sajja and his medical team.