Change to a better version of your nail.
Nail surgery also known as Nail avulsion involves detachment of the nail plate from the nail bed ventrally and the proximal nail folds proximally and dorsally.
The surgical procedure involves the redistribution of Healthy hair follicles from the back of the scalp to the bald area of the head. These transplanted hairs will grow naturally and they are not affected by hormones causing baldness.
How the procedure is done?
- Firstly the nail is anaesthetised with a local anaesthetic injected at the base of nail.
- When it gets completely numb, an antiseptic solution will be applied to the toe to minimise the chance of infection. The offending nail or piece of the nail will then be removed.
- A chemical solution (phenol) is applied to stop the nail from regrowing.
- A protective dressing will be applied, and the operation is complete. The whole procedure is over and done within an hour (for one toe).
What are all the benefits of nail surgery?
- It is a permanent cure to the underlying problem
- Pain will be relieved & the cause of infection is removed
- A Painless procedure usually done under local anesthesia
- Day care procedure & Normal activities can be resumed
- Partial nail removal is cosmetically acceptable
Get to know What
How long does it take to recover from toenail removal?
Complete recovery from toenail surgery takes approximately 4-6 weeks. Regular dressing of the toe is also required by the patient.
Why choose Dr. Sajja’s for Nail surgery?
DR. SAJJA’S skin and laser clinic have introduced this revolutionary innovative technique in this region and the treatment is alone by the most experienced and qualified therapists. Get the best Nail surgery treatment in Tirupati only from Dr.Sajjas.
What Patients Say..
Read our blog to learn more about the most recent medical and cosmetic procedures from Dermatologists Dr. Prakash Sajja and his medical team.
Best anti-aging treatment: When you hear about the treatment named...
A vampire facelift is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment using PRP...
Does Hair PRP regrow hair? Of course yes! Platelet Rich...